Terms and Condition
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]‘s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
If you’re looking for a strategic partner for your search engine marketing needs, please Contact Us.
This website is provided by us, and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading the Materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions please do not use the website or download materials from the website or make payment on the website or pay to us.
This site, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials), is our property and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. We do not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information. If by mistake any content/images/copy right belongs to you or any known party, please write to us and we will remove it immediately.
We have business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
Third Party Content
The website makes information of third parties available, including articles, reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information and other data (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by us nor are any products or services offered through it. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by the website or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold the website, any business offering products or services through the website or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction you may make based on your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason.
By using any Third Party Content, you may leave this website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than us. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. we make no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked website or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that we or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of us or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THE website OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE OUR EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL AND CLERICAL ERRORS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE. WE MAY MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, SERVICES OR PRICES (IF ANY) DESCRIBED IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
We believe in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 12 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants/execution team and they have initiated the process of shipping/working on them.
There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
No cancellations are entertained for those products/services that the (Company Name) marketing team has obtained on special occasions/events/offers like Month end offers, discount promotions, Diwali, Halloweens, Christmas, New year etc. These are limited occasion/events offers/scheme and therefore cancellations are not possible.
Money once paid will not be returned back in any case even if the cancellation is placed within 12 hours. The money can be adjusted against a future order within 90 days.
Any deficiency in service because of any third party like hosting, server, images, content writing etc, we will not be responsible at all. Any efforts we have to put while coordinating/liaisoning with them has to be paid as per the standard rate of the company.
In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.